Thursday, August 20

Cute & Maybe Fuzzy Things

The following pictures are of random but some of my favorite pics of baby animals that you look at and something in you cannot help but go "awwwww" or "what!?" and this goes for guys too! They pretend not to be affected at times but they like cute animals too. I promise you. (DISCLAIMER: I don't remember where I got these pictures but these are all ones that I have found online, not taken myself. I apologize for any lack of crediting.) ^ very fuzzy ^ ^ not so fuzzy ^ ^ hello! ^ ^ i need to munch on a nut ^ ^ i look fake, but i am real ^

5 comments:

  1. didn't realize you were blogging! i miss you much dear nosila. some of those creatures made me say "ew"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "not so fuzzy" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I saw that long-eared bunny in real life, I don't know if I'd be able to contain myself. It is just TOO adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...so I'm not huge into baby animals...but is that a panda waving at me??? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and fuzzy! here is my blog, boo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse