Wednesday, September 16

Deal or No Deal?

No, I'm not talking about that old game show...
I recently discovered this website where you can get amazing deals on really expensive top designer brands. (Sometimes getting better quality is a better investment. If you can afford such an investment.) Granted, even the sales can be unaffordable. BUT every now and then, items are marked down like 75% and it may or may not still be a splurge but a worth it splurge for better quality.
I've seen amazing deals on Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Frye, Dolce & Gabbana, Smashbox and much much more. It covers jewelry, shoes, clothing, accessories... for Women & Men.
marc
jacobs'
mod designs
woo me...
Smash Box is a palette of beauty...
These Frye Sandals were marked
down from $148 to $44!
WANT A DEAL? A SPLURGE FOR QUALITY?
GO >>> HERE <<< & CHECK IT OUT
Membership to the website is free.
Only members know about the deals.
Deals sell out fast and only last for 36 hours.
So what do you think? Deal or No Deal?

1 comment:

  1. DEAL! I got a BCBG skirt the other day for 44 dollars - marked down from 140! SO this site is probably dangerous for me..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse