Friday, September 18

New ITEMS on Nifty Thrifty Owl!

Newly listed items in Jewelry, Accessories, and Housewares. Check it out!
Next week look forward to Vintage Shoes, Fabric Bracelets, and More!
On a Side Note

One day, probably not sooner than later (unfortunately), we will be launching our own personal website. We have also been pondering changing the name. Nifty Thrifty Owl describes some our merch but it also puts us in a box. And we want to be able to expand. Re-branding can be kind of scary since it takes so long for your name to get known... But it's a good idea, no?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this website. I got the skirt from Dillard's, but I was using it as an example of why the website you were talking about would be dangerous for me! How did you find out about it?

    I'm really loving your stuff. I'm proud of you for working so hard, and I know your business will continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely things :) i like the name nifty thirty owl but i agree that is does limit you, if your main goal is not to sell inexpensive items and you wish not to be defined by that then i would go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aurelia! Your encouragement means a lot.

    and thanks art cupboard! it's nice to get some feedback. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love the rings! I too would one day like to do my own website. I think it is definitely great to use etsy as a springboard and get out there (that is what I am doing), but I think I feel the same way you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse