Friday, October 9

Mid-Century Modern Furniture: SIDE TABLES

Side. Night. Accent. Nesting.

 Authentic Vintage:


WHERE TO FIND THEM: (click pic to make larger)

Top Left.    Top Center.    Top Right.
Middle Left.        Middle Right.
Bottom Left.       Bottom Center.
Bottom Right.


Today's Remakes: 



WHERE TO FIND THEM: (click pic to make larger)

 Top Left.         Top Center.        Top Right. 
Middle Left.   Middle Center.    Middle Right.
Bottom Left.   Bottom Center.   Bottom Right. 

So, yeah, I love interior decorating. 
Don't think I could be one for other people though. 
I'm too picky with my own taste! 

Have any favorites of the pics I shared? 
Any you would like to share? Sites? Pics?

4 comments:

  1. I love the vintage and the vintage inspired, but I think my faves are the first... such cool designs. You made me want to go second-hand store shopping now... will have to add that to my weekend to-do-list! :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the triangular one. they are all very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style of that era. Sleek lines, beauty = function... The genuine vintage pieces are even better than the modern ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool stuff, you can find more Tables from Casamodern.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse