Wednesday, December 30

ATTN: Lovers of Books & Independent Music

So I just got some insider information that Barnes & Noble is giving 10 free music downloads with every purchase of a textbook. (purchase 3 books = 30 downloads) Ends Jan 30!

They are even offering free shipping for new textbooks + some books qualify for discounts! (up to 30% off new books & up to 90% off used books!) 

and the music you can select from to download is excellent.

Here is a list of the artists: Vampire Weekend, Neko Case, Diane Birch, Phoenix, Grizzly Bear, Gossip, Devendra Banhart, Tegan and Sara, Swell Season, Tom Waits, Alec Ounsworth, Mayer Hawthorne, Polly Scattergood, Amanda Blank, White Denim, Black Lips, Au Revoir Simone, The Raveonettes, Cage, King Khan and the Shrines, Temper Trap, White Rabbits, Cage the Elephant, Jonah Sees In Color, Metric, Avett Brothers, Wale, Chester French, Built To Spill, Fanfarlo, Brandi Carlile 

Some of these I have actually not heard of but I think I will look them up on rcrdlbl.com and check them out

Some of my favorites from the list are Phoenix, Grizzly Bear, and some select songs by Au Revoir Simone, Metric, and White Rabbits 

CLICK HERE TO SHOP FOR BOOKS AND GET YOUR DOWNLOADS! 


listen to this lovely song by au revoir simone



2 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of some of those either...i shall download

    ReplyDelete
  2. boooo I already bought my books on amazon for the new semester! in any case, lyle got me an itunes giftcard for christmas. Since you know i'm kinda musically challenged, I was hoping you would give me a few artists you think I might like for me to look up. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse