Monday, December 21

SHOPLIFTERS PISS ME OFF.

I'll start off by saying though this post is starting off on a negative note, it will divert and end in a positive one. 

Never have I known (or wanted to know) how easy it can be to shoplift. People are devious and cunning when it comes to stealing. They think they are clever and creative but retailers already know and have figured out all of their schemes. Unfortunately, corporate retail requires sufficient proof seen by a manager to accuse. 


Sometimes it's who you expect and other times they smile innocently and make you think twice. I understand the holidays and all days currently for most people are rough and tight, but just get a grip and GET A JOB! earn your own money.

I swear I could tell you story after story of people who have known to shoplift but most of the time we can't accuse them and can't catch them.  MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. seriously. 


DIVERTING... 
A few finds I have a crush on... 

THIS SWEET PHONE











THIS LOVELY LAMP 

THESE FABULOUS PILLOWS



LASTLY... CURRENT URBAN OUTFITTERS DEAL:
•Free $10 gift card with $100 purchase (exp 12/22, card will come within 2 weeks shipped sep, card will not appear in checkout, US only, web only)


and don't forget my 25% of all merch this month special at nifty thrifty owl! 
happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse