Tuesday, January 12

Retro Sodas Are Back (for a limited time?)

Mountain Dew Throwback style features real sugar. Real sugar + caffeine. You will only find that combination in these throwbacks. They have a Pepsi Cola version also.  They, of course, are still not "good" for you BUT they are better for you. AND they taste soo much better. I love Abita Root Beer but sometimes I want caffeine!



check out these retro mountain dew commercials! 
me and jesse can't stop staying 
"yahoooo! mountain dew!" hahaa






and now DEAL OF THE WEEK
Urban Outfitters is offering FREE SHIPPING on MANY SELECTED PIECES of FURNITURE 
CHECK OUT THE SELECTION!  (ends jan 24 @ midnight est) 


2 comments:

  1. I was at the grocery store yesterday and looked for the throwback pops, but couldn't find any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the can on the left i saw and got at a gas station
    the one of the right at winn dixie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse