Monday, March 8

Crazy Days. I Love Shoes. Shop Update.

Crazy Days. 
so basically life has been crazy because...
1- The Super Bowl took place and the city went CRAZY! 
    For New Orleans... football is more than just a sport. 
    It means new hope for our city. 
2- Then Mardi Gras took place and the city went CRAZY! 
    After a Saints victory, people couldn't be filled with more glee. 
    Traffic, parades, traffic, parades & barricades. 
3- Then Jesse & I both got sick and our house looks CRAZY! 
    We need to clean so bad. We try to keep up but it's been hard. 
    So BLOGGING time has been limited due to CRAZY DAYS!


I Love Shoes.
If the shoe fits... WEAR IT!
Featuring: Vintage Flats

CLICK TO VIEW THIS SHOE!
CLICK TO VIEW THIS SHOE!
CLICK TO VEIW THIS SHOE! 
 (love it for the man!)

CLICK TO VIEW THIS SHOE!



(New from my shop! State that 
you saw them on my blog and
receive free shipping!) 





Shop Update.
A few other new items in my shop. 
& more coming soon!








An Extra. 
Roscoe sleeping with a squishy nose. 
& old fashioned editing. 
This pic was taken last week. 
He got neutered today and is sooo lethargic but oooh so sweet! haha

2 comments:

  1. I love those gladiator lace ups, and I wish my feet were bigger so I could wear them!

    The bird bracelet is super cute.

    Did you name Roscoe after the Midlake song?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot! I will try to comment back to every comment and if I like your blog, I will most likely follow it!

It's a Handmade Revolution

Photobucket

Alison & Jesse

Alison & Jesse